Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Seven Weeks Old!

Harrison is weighing about 10 3/4 lbs and gaining a chin every 2 weeks! We're starting to get out a little more, which has been so nice for all of us. Thankfully, it's still nice and warm here in Houston - we're still wearing short sleeves. The two days we hit below 70 degrees, everyone broke out their Uggs and fur coats! It was a sight!

This Thursday, we're headed to the doctor for Harrison's 2 month checkup (about a week early). He's set to get 5 immunizations - yes, FIVE shots in his little leg. I can hear the blood curdling screams now! After this appointment, we'll be ready to head to GA next Tuesday for Thanksgiving! David will be staying for about a week, and I'll be there for 2 weeks. I cannot wait!


Below, you can see the progression over the last week of my "old man's" hair loss - it's going rapidly, especially on the sides, where you can see an official receding hairline! It's still TBD on what color his hair really will be!

Oh, and I had my first official "girls' night out" last night! Amy and I went to the Coldplay concert and danced and danced and danced. It was so much fun - I only called David 2 times to check in during the 5 hours I was away! (see the last pic of us bidding farewell to the little man)

More pics:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Aubreyslye/WeekSeven03#

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had so much fun rocking out to Coldplay with you! You were the perfect date. I miss you. Come home soon... P.s. Keith just bought us tickets to the Coldplay/Jay-Z concert in Scotland!!! So excited. xoxo