Sunday, July 26, 2009

In the clouds

David and I left Harrison behind for the 10 hour travel day to Whistler this year. Although I battled with it every night before we left, as soon as we heard the screaming baby behind us on the plane, we knew we'd made the right decision!! It was a relaxing trip for both of us and I finally got some good shots of where David proposed. Every other year, the clouds always camouflaged the gorgeous view.

There were no surprises this year, so we were both thankful for a smooth vacation...

As much fun as we had spending time with just each other, it was wonderful getting back home and seeing Harrison act like a wild and crazy 10 month old. There were no huge milestones accomplished while we were gone, so I'll be able to leave again - only after he takes his first step - I can't miss that!!!

More pics of our trip:
http://picasaweb.google.com/Aubreyslye/Whistler2009?feat=directlink






Whistler Peak 2009






Whistler Peak 2005

1 comment:

Megan said...

yall look great! i know it must have been amazing and i can't wait to hear all about it! call me when you can!
xoxoxo