Harrison and David got in some good quality time this weekend while one of my best friends came to town to celebrate my 30th. Amy lives partly in Dallas and partly in Nigeria with her new hubby who is on a 3 year contract with Exxon. We're hoping they will be home within the next year!! So, between us being out of town almost every weekend until October, and Amy being in town for a handful of weeks, we decided to celebrate 6 weeks early. I guess this means that I will literally be celebrating my bday for 2 months! Woo hoo - college style!
We had a wonderful day at the spa with several friends, then at dinner with girlfriends. It was so fun being pampered and drinking champagne and vino! I was absolutely exhauted today - I definitely require a bedtime of 1030pm these days!
While I was partaking in bday festivites, David took Harrison to Katy to see his parents. Harry turns 71 this week, so they were able to celebrate since we'll be out of town. I was sad to miss out on the festivities - although it looked like a party for Harrison to me!!!

Whatchadoin, Dad???
Harrison LOVES his Daddy so much - his eyes are glued to him at all times!

Need help weeding?

First Haircut

I love wheel.

You are going home with me, wheel.

Hey, stop that. You're totally cramping my drive.

Yay for my first haircut.

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

I think I'm supposed to sing along?!

Why are they always making silly faces at me??!!!

Bday Celebration, night one!
No comments:
Post a Comment