Thursday, July 15, 2010

Long Summer Days


Well, it's still hot in Houston. My car gauge said 105 degrees yesterday, so with the heat index it was definitely 115!!!! We are doing everything to stay cool, but I am finding it's hard to entertain a 22month old little boy when we can't go outside for long periods of time! We're soooo ready for our Colorado trip!!! Here we come, Zorns!!!!

Here are some pics of the last few days...


We love riding the train at Hermann Park!!!

My little student did not want to go to sleep tonight. So, I told him he really needed to go night-night because we were going to the zoo when he woke up in the morning. He smiled a huge smile and went right down. It's truly amazing how much these little people understand about action and reaction!

Uptown Park Lion!






Berripop - we are both totally addicted to the new Watermelon flavor!







Big steps - Harrison is now drinking out of a big boy cup , with his insistence. He's doing great, so I'm letting it happen. Our pediatrician said to skip the sippy cups and go straight to the cup, I said 'ARE YOU CRAZY???!!!' :)















Harrison carrying flowers home from Honey (cousin Nancy)










Drinking out of Mama's Bobble that Aunt Rebecca gave her (with a chocolate smear to boot).











I got on my hat from Grandaddy and my sailboat jon jon Gran made me!




Harrison's run always cracks me up - He reminds me of a bobble head doll!!!!











1 comment:

meg williams said...

oh - it makes me sweat just looking at those pictures of my sweet boy outside! 115???! ugh! love the pics - yall stay cool. love yall!