Monday, August 30, 2010

Almost TWO!

We've had a busy few weeks... Harrison loves to use his potty these days, which I am very excited about! His newest trick is counting to ten. This past weekend when we were in Atlanta for Bec's wedding, he woke us up from his little pack-n-play by counting... we hear, "eight, nine, TEN!" Everyday theres a new word or better pronunciation. With 5 of the 8 children in his preschool class being girls, he's destined to mature this year!!! :)


Harrison will be absolutely exhausted, but we still have to tear him away from his new train table every night!


Can't decide which book to read to myself...
okay, here's Puff...


Last thing I do at night... first thing I do when I wake!



What a big boy - pro traveler!




The fam with Grandma Great!




Peering from his new "house."






1 comment:

Julie and Scott Cooper said...

I love all these pictures of Harrison! That is a neat train table! I love his adorable school photos with the backpack too-he looks like such a big boy! I cannot believe he and Caroline are almost 2!!!