Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Little Helper

I am really trying to start playing up the "helper" game with what's about to hit us in May! Harrison understands that the baby is in Mommy's belly. He calls himself a "big boy" and says he's "no baby." And, he can show me how he holds and rocks a baby... making progress! He's also returned to his sweet self after the week or so of trying to get back on schedule. Two inscisors cut through (he's SUCH a late teether), and I remembered telling myself that I HAD to remember that the 2-3 weeks leading up to his first molars cutting through were H*LL! So, there we go. DING DING!

Helping Mommy deliver Christmas goodies to neighbors.
Harrison got to open and close each mailbox! My back was killing me after we made the rounds!

Sick day from school = trip to the mall and lots of TV to rest our bodies! Had to keep him out Tuesday and I'm keeping him out tomorrow... nasty virus from our travels.



Traveling in 3 seats is no easier than in 2!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMGaaa...too darn cute!! I miss you guys so much.
The Santa picture made me giggle!
Merry Christmas!