Trying to remember to take my camera places/take photos in general... getting tired, so the photos are a bit random... We've been very busy lately enjoying this gorgeous weather and even went swimming today!

On the way to school

I heard Harrison rummaging through the maid's pile (spring cleaning), and he said "Oooo, Cowboy Hat," so I went to see what he was talking about...

Harrison had such a BLAST at Luke's birthday party this weekend, I had to pop out my camera and take some pictures for our possible future 3rd or 4th bday location since David was unable to attend this one with us.

He got to feed HORSES!



Canadian Cowboy....

Harrison in my glasses circa 1999 (the lenses have long fallen out...)
2 comments:
adorable! can't believe you went swimming! so fun. ps - remember those glasses fondly.
Cute pics! those glasses date back to the zeta pant era! :)
Post a Comment