Well, they still like each other, so all is well. After 4 months of having to share Mommy and Daddy, Harrison gets needy on occasion. I think he's tired of the crying - imagine that! It's been challenging, with a demanding baby, to keep Harrison engaged and entertained, but we're getting there.
Clark turned 4 months Sept 11. He's still on his Prevacid - I tried to take him off - NO WAY. His little tummy gurgles all the time and he spits up after every feed, so I tried to start him on cereal - he would have NONE of it. We're going to sit tight and hope that by month 6th, he will be sleeping and eating better! 1 1/2 months to go - I see a light at the end of the tunnel!


Clark lights up when he sees Harrison - He loves him so much.

Clark turned 4 months Sept 11. He's still on his Prevacid - I tried to take him off - NO WAY. His little tummy gurgles all the time and he spits up after every feed, so I tried to start him on cereal - he would have NONE of it. We're going to sit tight and hope that by month 6th, he will be sleeping and eating better! 1 1/2 months to go - I see a light at the end of the tunnel!
No comments:
Post a Comment