This morning we closed on our home. We could not be more ecstatic to enter a new chapter of our lives, however, it's quite bittersweet considering all that we've been through in this home... We designed it when we were engaged, built it and moved in during our first year of marriage, brought 2 babies home to it, made countless decor changes and back patio additions... We have LOVED our patio home, but are officially busting at the seams. With 2 grubby little wild indians, we also have got to have a back yard, so keep your fingers crossed we will find our dream home before our lease is up May 31st! My needs have certainly changed from 26 to 32 years of age. The "sleepy neighborhoods" that I wouldn't dare have lived in at 26 are now neighborhoods that I would LOVE to live in!!!
2 comments:
Congratulations! I just finally sold my condo this week too -- such a relief.
Maybe it's my hormones, but that post made me teary eyed....Congrats Slye Family! Cannot wait to visit the new digs :)
Post a Comment