The holiday started last Wednesday for us at Harrison's annual school EEH. The hunt and the party were both successes and got him warmed up for the big EEH at the church on Saturday. 3000 eggs were gone in 3 minutes on Saturday morning. Harrison scored some candy and toys, got to jump in a jumpy house, pet baby animals, eats lots of popcorn and cookies, get a balloon "dog," and his face painted.
I had to be at the church at 8am to continue our set-up, so David got the boys dressed, picked up my best friend's son (whose husband was in bed with a 102), and got them there by 1030am! I was so impressed! :)
The allergist said I could slowly start breaking Clark into milk protein around 12 months. I let him taste a sugar cookie, but we paid for it today. :(
Tonio and Harrison - best friends!!!
So excited about the Easter Bunny, Harrison crawled in bed with us 30 minutes earlier than usual this morning. There was no calming him down, so I made him wait until the clock said 7:00. He watched that clock so intently, then got so excited at 6:57, that I just couldn't bear to make him wait those extra 3 minutes!
The climber - last week, he climed up Harrison's red chair, on to the table, then onto the end table, and was standing on it, holding my glass lamp. I could have DIED!
EB brought Harrison a trio of superhero costumes - all with capes!
.....and a new superhero Smart Cycle game!
Gray Dolphins' Easter Egg Hunt!



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment