Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Baby Clark Turns ONE!

Baby Clark turned one last Friday.  I have been waiting on this day for a year!!!  He's the most cuddly little red head you've ever met, but he is a PISTOL!  He's off all medications, including reflux and allergy meds and is doing great.  We got the go-ahead to start introducing milk products.  I'm SO nervous, so we're taking it slow.  He's still on his RX formula - I just can't justify rocking the boat before our big move to the new house - and he's still taking 3 bottles a day.  Unlike Harrison, who I had weaned at 12 months to the day, Clark will take a bottle until he's at least 13 months.  Oh well - those fang teeth will be fine from decay, I'm sure.  haha




 Clark's party was at a park, and we walked across the street to the fire station.  They practiced stop-drop-and roll, and got to see 3 different trucks.  The firemen were so good with the kids, and all the boys were in awe!











 Clark and his first sucker - he LOVED it!







5 comments:

Julie and Scott Cooper said...

Happy Birthday, Clark! Looks like a fun party!

meg williams said...

so presh! Christmas card pic at the end! love you.

Katie said...

Happy Birthday sweet Clark! What a fun party idea - I may be borrowing that one from you one day!

Brooke said...

Happy 1st Birthday buddy!! His red hair makes me weak in the knees! I love him.

Julie said...

Happy first birthday! I just love his red hair!! And congrats on the new house- it looks beautiful!