Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Sunday

Today was our last Easter without child!!! We had so much fun thinking of what we would do in years to come to establish traditions for our children, just as the two of us had in both of our homes. This morning, we went to the early service at Harry's church and then had the Slyes over for a casual Easter dinner.

12 Weeks Picture - showing a little more!!!




After early church:



Last summer, David and I were sitting on the beach in Playa Del Carmen listening to a fabulous 2 man accoustic guitar concert, when David looked over at me and told me that he wanted to learn to play the guitar so that he would one day be able to play for his little girl!!!! awwww!!! Well, needless to say, that was all I had to hear... A few months later, I called Audrey with "a great idea" for his Christmas present and she jumped on it! Since Christmas, he's taken a few lessons and continues to practice!!!! But, he is still counting on having a boy, ofcourse... everything is "He.. him... the boys..." he's totally going to jinx us, I swear! Watch us have all girls... he'll be sooo in debt!





ah, suki suki!!! i was born wearing an apron!!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aubrey, I have to say that you look absolutely beautiful and 100% at peace. I am soooo excited for you and David and cannot wait to be a tiny portion of this journey with you. You are going to be PERFECT parents! Please, Please, update this site with photos regularly so that I can follow your progress. You are going to have tons of fun! We will be back on the running trail in no time at all!
xoxo,
Amy