But, for now Harrison is loving being just a baby! He's busy spitting up, dirtying diapers, sleeping, and drooling. He can even blow bubbles with all his drool! Everyday is a new adventure - a new toy or book will peak Harrison's interest and it's so fun to watch! Last Friday, he chuckled for the first time. I almost lost it! He's very ticklish, but you can tell he's still trying to figure out how to express his emotion when I tickle him!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
A day in the life of Harrison Slye...
Babies have it so easy, don't they? As I watched bits and pieces of the inauguration today, I thought about that blissful ignorance that Harrison will have for the next 10 years. Remember when you first learned about what was going on in that BIG world around you and how it affected you? So much will change as Harrison grows up, today being "history in the making."
But, for now Harrison is loving being just a baby! He's busy spitting up, dirtying diapers, sleeping, and drooling. He can even blow bubbles with all his drool! Everyday is a new adventure - a new toy or book will peak Harrison's interest and it's so fun to watch! Last Friday, he chuckled for the first time. I almost lost it! He's very ticklish, but you can tell he's still trying to figure out how to express his emotion when I tickle him!

But, for now Harrison is loving being just a baby! He's busy spitting up, dirtying diapers, sleeping, and drooling. He can even blow bubbles with all his drool! Everyday is a new adventure - a new toy or book will peak Harrison's interest and it's so fun to watch! Last Friday, he chuckled for the first time. I almost lost it! He's very ticklish, but you can tell he's still trying to figure out how to express his emotion when I tickle him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
he is so cute! growing up way too fast!!
Those pictures made me laugh out loud. Harrison is so precious!
Oh my gosh, I love the slick "pimp" picture. I need a copy for Addison for her room! She needs a picture of that gorgeous man!
Aubrey did you give Harrison a mohawk?
Post a Comment