Monday, February 9, 2009

Harrison is 19 weeks!

Time is flying by! Today we went to a friend's house and Harrison had his first playdate with a toddler. Both Harrison and Kristen were enthralled with each other for the hour and a 1/2 they were together before it was naptime again for Harrison! Kristen was quite the helper - I had assistance feeding, cleaning up, and playing with Harrison! It was precious! When we got home, I snapped a few more shots before we ran errands to get Harrison more toys and some argyle socks I've been looking for!!! (Yes - I am going old school - My Dad's side of the fam owned a textile company, so argyle socks are near and dear to my heart!!!) I also was able to weigh him at my favorite store in Rice Village, and he's weighing in at a whopping 15lbs. 6 oz.! :) (with clothes on, ofcourse!!) His carrier is getting so dang heavy that I have been breaking out the baby bjorn more and more. It's either the stroller if he's sleeping or the baby bjorn, which he LOVES! Oh, tonight I remembered to get out the monogrammed diapers that a friend gave us when Harrison was born. I don't want Harrison to use them - they are just too cute for what he does to his diapers!






Superman!









































My big helper! She knows exactly how to take off the bib!









Who is this tall, pretty blonde?










Curious Harrison!










No comments: