Monday, June 21, 2010

Daddy's Day!

Happy Father's Day to David, Grandpa Slye, and Grandaddy Smith! We had a big weekend planned, but Harrison came down with the crud Saturday morning. Thankfully though, David and I still got to go on a date night Saturday night while Harrison played with his favorite babysitters, the Slyes. After we returned home, we were woken up by our little "barking seal" and spent the rest of the night in the bathroom with the steaming shower on full blast to help him breathe. I am positive that Hartsfield Jackskson/Air Tran is the culprit for this little sickness. :( For Father's Day, David's VERY special gift was sleeping in until 815am, then breakfast in bed!!

A gift straight from Harrison's fingers... 2 for Daddy's office, and 1 for each of my Grandaddys!

The master artist, proud of his little protege (we are hoping!!??)


The big present.... "hey, I know that baby!"








Harrison's 18mo portrait by Delphine Lacas.


(Delphine is available for works on commission - email me and I can get you her info if you are interested!)





2 comments:

Erin said...

I LOVE Harrison's artwork!

meg williams said...

can't decide which i like better - the beautiful portrait or harrison's artwork???? they are both fabulous! happy father's day davy! we love you!