Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Precautions

Today Harrison and I went to Memorial City Mall since it was raining outside. We had so much fun riding the carousel, playing in the indoor playground, and eating ice cream, but the afternoon was spoiled (for me) by one awful excuse for a human being. I caught a 65 year old man taking pictures of Harrison and me with his cell phone while we were eating our ice cream. Stunned, I yanked Harrison up and charged to the nearest security guard. I have no idea what happened with the guy, but because of this I am going to ramp up the security on my blog. I am so disgusted and will now be requiring readers to register with me to read the blog - there is just too much personal information on it. So, email me if you aren't already registered with my blog.

Thanks!

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hopefully I'm already registered with your blog but if not please add me. I love getting my Harrison update. He is just adorable!!!!

By the way..that is a gross and scary story. Sadly that is not the first time I have heard of that happening. :(

meg williams said...

awful!!! obviously - add me. so sorry that happened!

Julie and Scott Cooper said...

So sorry -there are just crazy people in the world! Please add me to the list. I love getting your updates!

The Kuliseks said...

Man there are some creepy people out there! Please add me.

Anonymous said...

Seriously? How violating!@ I am so sorry. Now you have got me thinking to do the same.... Show me when you get here in 22 days and counting!!!!