Below are some pics from Dewberry Farm. It was so stinking hot, dusty, and dirty when we went, but Harrison still had fun. And David and I had a blast people watching - there were some total characters out there. Seriously - why would you ever dress your child up in pants and a long sleeve Halloween shirt in 95 degree weather, just to get a PICTURE with a dang pumpkin? All these poor children were decked out wintery Halloween clothes, with red cheeks and sweat dripping down their faces! Aww!
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Fall is here!
We've had GREAT weather the past 3 weeks. I felt like I was sitting on a porch on S. Adams Street in Mayberry (Lisa's neighborhood in Denver). :)
Below are some pics from Dewberry Farm. It was so stinking hot, dusty, and dirty when we went, but Harrison still had fun. And David and I had a blast people watching - there were some total characters out there. Seriously - why would you ever dress your child up in pants and a long sleeve Halloween shirt in 95 degree weather, just to get a PICTURE with a dang pumpkin? All these poor children were decked out wintery Halloween clothes, with red cheeks and sweat dripping down their faces! Aww!
OINK


I don't think the rollers felt too good to David! :)
Goin fishin with my Daddy!
Below are some pics from Dewberry Farm. It was so stinking hot, dusty, and dirty when we went, but Harrison still had fun. And David and I had a blast people watching - there were some total characters out there. Seriously - why would you ever dress your child up in pants and a long sleeve Halloween shirt in 95 degree weather, just to get a PICTURE with a dang pumpkin? All these poor children were decked out wintery Halloween clothes, with red cheeks and sweat dripping down their faces! Aww!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment