David and I patiently waited the summer through to see what God had in store for us. We'd lost 3 babies since April and were instructed to wait a month and begin fertility treatments. In the month we were supposed to be "waiting," I became pregnant. After weeks of anxiety, I heard the heartbeat, and have recently seen feet and hands!! It is truly a miracle and has taught me so much about my faith! There was no explanation for my 5 miscarriages (all tests were perfect), but I do have one myself - there is someone else who knows, more than I do, what my plans are!
My due date falls 2 days before my Mom's 60th birthday! So, she'll obviously be celebrating holding a new Grandbaby in Houston!!! :) And, weirdly enough, 2 of my really close girlfriends here in Houston are due 3 days after me - on the same day!!! (I can't name names yet!) But unfortunately, I am going to miss standing beside my dear friend Erin at the altar on her wedding day. Her wedding is May 21st and my due date in May 15th. I already asked my pediatrician and he will absolutely not allow a newborn to fly at 6 days old. :(
5 comments:
yeah!!!!! guess we can spread the word now??? :) i am so excited for yall!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for yall.
Congratulations!!! What exciting news! I hope the rest of your pregnancy goes very smoothly!
What a blessing! You KNOW we are soooo excited for you all. Harrison is going to be a big brother--wahoo!@
Miss you like crazy!!!!!
Hugs from Denver,
Lisa
So happy for you Aubs! I will keep ya'll in my prayers!
Post a Comment