A friend of mine told me I'd have no trouble keeping myself busy at my new job - we'll that was definitely true! This month has flown by - I literally wake up on Friday mornings and wonder where my week went!
We've been busy...

Playing with trains - Harrison's favorite!

Getting rid of paci - it took a few days before Harrison didn't cry at every naptime/bedtime! In this picture, he was grief-stricken, in bed with us, and was spending the first night alone without his best buds, Froggie and Duckie Pacis!

We made up for it with lots of frozen yogurt!

and enjoyed sucking spaghetti


Harrison spotted Nemo - a favorite, ofcourse!

And did a bunch of swinging on the big boy swing!
Harrison also learned more about his emotions this month!
3 comments:
Adorable! Miss you guys!!!!
Okay, it's Lisa leaving comments--not Ryan. Sorry, I'm logged in as Ryan!@
Wow, he has become such a little man! I know you are enjoying spending your days at home with him and cherishing every minute of his "baby"-hood!
Post a Comment