Monday, July 18, 2011

Retro Post - Clark at 3 and 6 weeks old

In addition to being the best night nanny, day nanny, maid, chef, babysitter, and Mom, my Mother has really helped in the picture department. When things were crazy and taking photos was the last thing on my mind, my Mom captured some great ones and brought a CD on her visit this week.


6 weeks













Happy 38th, Daddy! Can you guess what he got from his boys from the clues above? (That's the letter "I" that Harrison is holding!)










3 weeks
























Harry painted some amazing jungle pictures for Clark's nursery...


































































































Harrison is SO in love with his brother. He wants to be "hands on" ALL the time and hardly ever has a jealous moment unless I am holding Clark when he wakes up from a nap... I try not to make that mistake often because it inevitably results in a total meltdown! Both boys are quite the snugglebugs and I LOVE it!

























1 comment:

meg williams said...

harry's pictures turned out AWESOME!!!