Clark is doing great and is on his first week with no upsets. A few weeks ago, he got a virus from his big brother, who also had it, and it lasted for 3 weeks and brought lots of mucus, a cough, and a nasty rash. We are glad it's almost over! His 2 month appointment was great - it was his 11th trip to the doctor, but after much trial and error with milk issues, hand foot mouth, a mystery virus, and severe diaper rash, he's doing GREAT! I figured out that he is allergic to all wipes but Costco brand, so changing the wipes and slathering on Triple Cream has really helped. And, after many sleepless nights, we finally have a diagnosis of milk allergy... not just an intolerance, but an actual allergy where he cannot have anything with even a milk derivative. Since we determined this, he's been so happy, eating well, and not vomiting! He is the most content little baby and smiles and coos all the time. Unlike Harrison, who was in a quiet house with mama all day, Clark is so used to loud noises, from my little laughing hyena. I am always amazed at how Harrison's boistrous personality doesn't phase him. I love seeing him develop and comparing him to how different/alike Harrison was. He's got a VERY tight grip on my heart - I am so in love with this little guy, as we all are.
At 2 months, Clark is on the same weight/height track as Harrison was:
Weight: 10lbs 13oz 20th%
Height: 24" 80th%
Harrison has been LOVING going to summer camp 3 days a week. Every week has had a different theme, and camp has been constant playtime instead of the rigorous curiculum in his preschool. LOL! Just kidding - but, they are definitely having more "playtime" this summer. His girlfriend, Vivian, is in his class and continues to dote on him daily. Harrison, being the "man" he is, loves this ofcourse! The last day of summer camp is this Friday. We are all very sad. :) David and I took Harrison to "The Greatest Show on Earth" this past Saturday, and had a blast. All 3 of us loved it, and loved sharing the experience with our good friends, the Castellanos Family!
Watching the preshow with Daddy and his new Elephant!
4 comments:
Oh, Clark is SO precious, and I'm so glad he's starting to feel better and that ya'll have figured all of those allergies out! Love those Slye dimples, too! You have two beautiful little boys Aubs. :)
PRECIOUS pics. and i cannot believe how big/old harrison looks??!!! this makes me so sad! and what a handsome little guy! watch out vivian - you may have a fight on your hands when shug next sees her man! :)
I cannot put into words who adorable Clark and Harrison are....The picture of your mom and Clark is amazing--they look nothing alike ;)
I miss you guys so much and think our boys would have a ton of fun. Not to early to think of our next Slye/Zorn summer vacation, is it???
Kisses from Denver
How, not who
Post a Comment