Sunday, October 9, 2011

Harrison Turns THREE!!!

Today, I took Harrison to get his haircut and almost got extremely emotional in the Cool Cuts for Kids. As he was sitting in the little race car, with the cape tight around his neck, I saw my baby-faced 1 year old getting his hair trimmed. I truly cannot believe that he is now THREE. My baby. Since Clark has been born, it's been a whirlwind, and now I see what people mean by time flying by. It needs to slow down!

For Harrison’s 3rd birthday, we had a family dinner on Friday night the 30th, then a big birthday party at Noah’s Ark on Sunday afternoon the 2nd. Twenty-five of his closest friends came to celebrate with him! David and I could not have pulled off the party without the help from our parents. His parents watched Clark and mine served the pizza! Thank goodness we had 2 lifeguards to watch Harrison! :)



Ben and Harry - two of Harrison's favorite buddies!

sweet "baby clark" (Harrison says his name so fast that it ends up sounding like "babeclark" - I am afraid this name might stick!)



Baby Clark met a girl at the party!













Staring down her Dad









To Infinity and Beyond!!!









































Our pizza helpers!



































Noah's Ark! Such a fun place to rent!





















We seriously could not have entertained 60ppl if they had not helped so much!
























Harrison's new tent from Gran and Grandaddy!
























Gran and Grandaddy brought the birdhouse Harrison made, and animals kept "appearing" in it all weekend long.....



























Getting ready to blow candles out - they are each other's favorite people - so much love between them!































































































The grandaddys and HP




































"no girls allowed!"












































































Buzz Lightyear sleeping bag!









































The dang guitar - all Harrison talked about was wanting a guitar for his birthday. I couldn't find the exact one that his friend Jed has, so I bought him this one.... Well, this guitar requires headphones!!! OMGaaa! At least I had headphones for him, but he was so disappointed. No wonder it was on sale for $15! Maybe Santa will bring a better one!











































Pure love for Papa













































Harrison's famous "mocking" pose when we are disciplining him.... he knows that it always makes us laugh.

































































































2 comments:

Brooke said...

These are great pics!! I love the one of you and Clark by the pool! You look FAB honey!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Harrison!! I can't believe he is three!! Time is flying by way too fast. Your boys are adorable!