Friday, December 19, 2008

3 Months Old - Tuesday Dec. 23rd

Harrison had a busy week exercising his neck muscles with the Bumbo! He loves sitting up and observing what's going on around him. I introduced him to the jumperoo, but we need a few more weeks before he actually has "fun" playing in it!

For about a month now, Harrison has loved standing up on our laps. His leg muscles are so strong! He also started "stepping" up our chests about 3 weeks ago! I call it "walking," but have been corrected that right now it's only "stepping!" I guess we still have to conquer crawling! :)

On Monday, we took a field trip to the RBS office, where David's boss, Kevin, dressed up like Santa Claus for all the kids. It was definitely more fun for us - Harrison was wide-eyed, and confused by the excitement the entire time we were there! He got to meet his new friend, Grace, who is about 5 weeks younger. Grace's mom, Komal, and I were thrown a joint baby shower together this summer.

I love my mornings with Harrison - he's such a good sleeper and usually doesn't wake until 7 or 730am. Going into his room early in the morning is the best part of my day- his hair is usually in perfect mowhawk fashion, and he's ready for his breakfast (usually about to gnaw off his fingers!). I feed him and let him play before his early morning nap and he LOVES his mobile, so I had to include a pic of my mowhawk man googly-eyed over his mobile animals!

I hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas!

Not quite sure about this.



Okay, this is fun!

Im so done with this!




Grace and her Daddy, Eric







What's all the comotion about, Mom?




Dad, help me!














I love my wierd looking animals!















1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my gosh -- his mohawk is the cutest thing ever! I can see why that is your favorite part of the day.