My only issue with these photos now is that David has to pull back the reigns so that I don't go crazy and make our house a "shrine to Harrison." As a proud Momma, I had more than just several of these photos blown up!! (Hey, we all think OUR own baby is the cutest baby in the world, right??!!!?? So, sue me!!!)
Monday, December 15, 2008
7 Week Photo Shoot!!!
I had all intentions of taking Harrison to have professional photos done at 2 weeks, or whenever his umbilical cord stump fell off, but by the time the stump fell off we had other issues to deal with and didn't make it to Chubby Foot Photography until he was 7 weeks! Needless to say, I am so glad that we went when we did because he's already changed so much. He was just starting to smile at that point - maybe once or twice a day and David and I would totally freak out when he smiled. Now, he smiles when he eats, poops, and even sleeps, so the next set of photos will be completely different I'm sure.
My only issue with these photos now is that David has to pull back the reigns so that I don't go crazy and make our house a "shrine to Harrison." As a proud Momma, I had more than just several of these photos blown up!! (Hey, we all think OUR own baby is the cutest baby in the world, right??!!!?? So, sue me!!!)
My only issue with these photos now is that David has to pull back the reigns so that I don't go crazy and make our house a "shrine to Harrison." As a proud Momma, I had more than just several of these photos blown up!! (Hey, we all think OUR own baby is the cutest baby in the world, right??!!!?? So, sue me!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Love the pics.!
Post a Comment