Monday, September 21, 2009

My buddy and Me

It was a fun weekend with my buddy! David was in NY at his cousin's wedding, which I am so disappointed I could not attend. Pfizer had scheduled a state-wide meeting for this past Thursday and Friday, then 3 weeks ago cancelled it and moved it to Harrison's birthday!!! :0 I am thrilled, let me tell you... :( Anyways, I was so mad I could not attend, but Harrison and I made some good fun for ourselves here in Houston.

Jaxton turned ONE on Saturday and we partied at Monkey Bizness - it was an amazing place, full of entertainment and fun. We can't wait to have a play date with the big boy very soon! After church on Sunday, we had my friend Lindsey over brunch and David's cousin Nancy for dinner. It was a wonderful weekend, which made it very, very difficult to drive away from Harrison this morning.


Mama Steph trying to feed Jaxton some healthy bites before diving into the cake!



I love my Riley Roos - thanks for telling us about them, Miss Lisa!




That was fun, Mama!





And... goodnight.


Just a little further!

Man, I am pooped. Nothing like being waited on hand-and-foot, while watching Baby Einstein with by lovey.







No comments: