Friday, March 5, 2010

Children's Day Inn

Harrison started his little "pre-preschool" on Thursday. He'll be attending every Thursday for 2 hours. It was so hard dropping him off - much harder on me than him! I totally did not expect to break down - afterall, it's only TWO hours! But, my tears started streaming as soon as I walked out of the door! After 20 minutes to regain my composure and some retail therapy at Anthropologie, I was more than ready to pick him up at 1145. When I walked in, he had eaten lunch and was as happy as a clam. He hugged me tightly, gave me a kiss, and started playing again! I was so relieved to see how well he adjusted and his "report card" stated he was happy and busy all morning! This is definitely going to help us both prepare for the two day two's at St. Martin's in August!





No comments: