Friday, March 5, 2010

More Playtime!



I LOVE my cowboy boots and want to wear them all the time, but I find myself tripping alot!
This grocery store trip is so much more fun with Nathan!




Man, this kid likes to give hugs all the time!
Harrison loved to give Nathan hugs all week. They followed each other around like puppy dogs- Nathan called for "Hair-son" at all times. On the last night they were here, Harrison had gone to bed and Nathan was playing down stairs when he found a green paci of "Hair-son." He immediately ran to his Mom shouting "HAIR-SON, HAIR-SON" with such a devasted and concerned look on his face like, "here is his paci, but where is my buddy!?!"



Playgroup fun!








Two peas in a pod!





The boys had so much fun at the Children's Museum. The "tot spot" is amazing and kept them entertained until lunchtime!































What is the deal with brooms? My child LOVES brooms and will go right to the closet and ask for one!











I'm coming to get you Nathan!













Catch me if you can!












No comments: