Thursday, March 18, 2010
Fun in Atlanta!
My best friend from Georgia Tech was so sweet to open her home to our family for 2 nights so we could hang in Atlanta. I picked David up from the airport, after a much delayed flight from Houston, Friday early evening. We spent the rest of the evening letting Sloane and Harrison play, eating pizza, drinking wine, and catching up. I absolutely loved every minute of it! On Saturday, Megan and I helped throw a shower at her house for a good friend from college, so the boys took the babies to play at Kangazoo. It was so fun seeing all of Kat's loot - she really stocked up for little "Shim" (She or Him, we aren't sure until Shim gets here!). Saturday night, all of my girlfriends from college rented a private room at our favorite college restaurant, Eclipse Di Luna. We brought our significant others along and celebrated our 30ths together for 3 hours. Not surprisingly, we all seemed to pick back up right where we left off... it was so wonderful to see everyone since only a handful of us live in Georgia anymore. On Sunday, David, Harrison, and I ventured over to see my Grandmother for lunch. Her retirement home (Canterbury Court) is so beautiful and we love seeing her when we come to town whether it's there or in Griffin.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What? Where are the money shots?? Haahaha!! These are all really good pics lady. Can't wait to do it again soon!!
Post a Comment