Sunday, May 9, 2010

Fun in GA

We made another trip to GA for an extra long weekend to throw a Kentucky Derby party for Rebecca and a 90th Bday Party for my Grandmother. I forgot my SD card, so I have no pics from the Derby shower, but below are some pics my Mom took from the weekend.


Gran gave me a bite of something sweet - and my own spoon!

Uncle Chuck, Dad, Grandma, and Uncle Turner


Harrison looking waaaay up at Great Uncle Turner, who is 6'7"!!



Great Uncle Turner and the Great-Grandsons











Harrison's favorite buddy - Zack!






My cousin's precious new baby girl, Holden in Great Uncle Turner's hat! (Mitchell and Brie's baby!)







Is there anything I can grab up there?







Grandaddy is awesome! We played with his big horse, Bubba, all weekend and for 3 days after we returned to Houston, Bubba was all that I would say!









Grandma and Uncle Turner











Uncle Turner and Aunt Judy



I was headed to the door to go outside first thing in the morning, and last thing at night!












And I even got to see a frog! Mama used to love frogs and called them her "baby grogs."



Grandaddy and Daddy took me fishing! Here, Grandaddy lost a fish. :(
















But, all I wanted to do was get in the water.



































So, Daddy had to contain me until I kept scaring away the fish and had to go ashore with Mama and Gran.
















No comments: