It's been hot as all get out here in Houston. I swear - it makes me want to jump in a pool and never come out til the sun goes down! Harrison has really been enjoying his water time and we go through about 3 outfit changes a day (he's SUCH a diva!).

Harrison going a little buck wild with the hose with Brandon, who is already soaked! They were on their 2nd out of 3 outfit changes in 3 hours in this photo.


COME BACK HERE!



Loving the fire hydrant!


Daddy left my car seat that goes in his car here in the foyer. It's my new favorite spot... I can now buckle myself in, but the problem is that I can't get myself out after that happens...

ROCK.

Playtime with the Howard boys.

Good morning Mama!

Playtime with Max!

All I need is my stick here and I'm having a good ole time!
No comments:
Post a Comment