Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Playtime

Gone are the relaxing days of kicking your feet back with a glass of wine on the front porch!!! It's go, go, go time with a toddler on the run! We've crammed something into every last minute of our days lately! Below are a few pics from the last few weeks...


We went to Discovery Green Park, splashed around, then met David for dinner.

The majority of our Zoo day was spent peering through fences, observing the large beasts. Poor Harrison got too close to the loud speaker by the giraffes and as they were annoucing the "Dinosaur Exhibit" this summer, they gave a loud Dino ROAR. This obviously sent Harrison jumping into my arms, bottom lip quivering. :( I think that did him in for giraffes.






About 30 seconds after this picture was taken, the dang lion got up on his hind legs and ROARED at the man beind us filming with his boombox-sized video camera. I think that did Harrison in for lions, too. (and me also, if you're wondering.)











I'm happy just eatin' my lunch by the duck pond...





And chasin' the poor pigeons
















2 comments:

Erin said...

Harrison just gets cuter and cuter!

Brooke said...

What a doll! I guess zoologist is out? : )