Thursday, November 4, 2010

Boys, Boys, Boys

All around me! I knew when I saw the ultrasound picture below yesterday morning that we were having a boy! Today, our gender bloodwork came back and confirmed our suspicions! Harrison is going to have a blast with his little brother and I'm looking forward to still being the queen of the house!! :)


Yes, i'm already showing - at 13 weeks.

4 comments:

JMB said...

How exciting!

You look fab, I am SO glad leggings are still in style. I am blowing through a few pairs a month. Heh. I don't wear pants, and dresses aren't as changeable.

Cheers!

Michelle said...

I can't believe you know already! Gender bloodwork? My doctor didn't offer that! Did you have it done with Harrison too?

Julie and Scott Cooper said...

Hey! Congratulations on another boy! I am impressed you found out so early too! Hope you are feeling well!

Julie said...

Congratulations!!!! I know the "surrounded by boys" feeling- it is great to be queen!! :-)
you look great and Harrison is just as cute as can be.
Congrats again!