Thursday, May 5, 2011
Baby Update
No baby yet! But, we're a week and a half away! My head cold turned into an infection early this week, so I've started on a Z-pack. I'm hoping to kick it by the weekend, although I am still not able to hear out of 1 ear because of a blocked Eustachian tube.
Harrison and David have been wonderful in helping out. I overheard David telling Harrison Monday morning that they needed to be quiet to let Mommy sleep. Harrison replied, "Daddy, we need to help Mommy today." Ofcourse, that melted my heart. He is so intuitive and knows that something is about to happen, as he gives me many, many kisses every day while telling me how much he loves me. He's become quite snugly and very mindful and agreeable... "okay, Mommy... Yes, ma'am, Mommy."
Harry and Audrey continue to take Harrison on his weekly Wednesday outing to their house. He has so much fun and it gives me a 1/2 a day to go to my OB, run errands, or sleep (like I did yesterday). I am a lucky Mama to have them so close.
We're hanging close to home right now - a few activities planned and daily trips to the gym, but that's it. Keep your fingers crossed my head cold subsides before this little guy comes along!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
lookin good mama! won't catch me wearing white! :) hope you are feeling better and had a GREAT day today! have my phone ready - am on standby!!! love you.
Aubs, you look amazing in that photo! Harrison and Clark sure have a hot mama! :)
Post a Comment