A few weeks ago, we moved Harrison into this cute little toddler bed that a friend of mine gave us. It's a great transition for Harrison since he loved his crib so much! He really likes his bed and his bedding came in this week, which makes it all the more fun to nap and sleep in! I'm so thankful for this little bed so I can hold off decorating his "little boy" room until we move into a bigger house sometime in the next year, after the baby is born.
3 comments:
Congrats on the transition going well! We have not moved Caroline out of her crib yet. Cute bedding, and of course, cute boy!
Yay Harrison! Can't wait to meet Clark soon- you are in our prayers!! happy mother's day!
Congratulations on the big boy bed? I am glad Harrison is embracing it. You look amazing and I am so excited to hear about your newest addition.
Post a Comment