Sunday, April 27, 2008

17 Weeks!

Only a few more weeks for the anatomy ultrasound! This is usually done at 20 weeks and will be when we confirm that we're having a little boy.

According to babycenter.com, our baby is about the size of an avacado. These next few weeks are one of the biggest growth spurts, where the baby doubles in size. It sounds like the 5 lbs I've gained will be turning into 10 sooner rather than later!!

This weekend was full of football for us. Not only is David coaching spring 7 on 7 football, but he watched the NFL draft for hours on Saturday!!! He's been talking about it for weeks now and was like a little kid with a new toy the entire time it was on! I just can't help but think... what if our son likes ballet or wants to be an artist!!!!

Here are a few pics from the weekend... these white stretch pants are soooo comfotable!!!








1 comment:

Jenny Parker said...

Aubs, I am so excited for you and David - you look beautiful! I can't wait to come to Houston for a playdate!
Jen