What a fabulous weekend! My best friend, Brooke, came to visit Friday morning from Atlanta. David was out of town at the tournament in Augusta, so Brooke and I had a total girls' weekend - full of food, shopping, and lots of laughs. It was great to spend a long weekend with her considering we had not seen each other since her wedding in October!
There are 6 of us that are still best friends from growing up - we're missing Jenny in this picture at Brooke's Rehearsal Dinner.

Brooke got married at the Allman Brothers' Farm in Juliette, GA. Jenny(missing from above), Amanda, and I had a ball on the golf cart with our champagne!!

Brooke, in her gorgeous dress, with her Dad:

Brooke and her new hubby... they are always cracking up!

I took Brooke to try all my favorite Houston restaurants that I could fit into a weekend- Dolce Vita, Zoe's, Hungry's, Berripop. And, I couldn't let her leave without grilling out Saturday night and eating artichokes with her famous dill dip! I think she probably went home a few pounds heavier from trying to match my "momma" eating habits! It's amazing home many snacks I like to have during the day!
Some new belly pics... right at 15 weeks! I am so white! It's definitely time to get to a pool!
No comments:
Post a Comment