I really don't mind if people comment that my belly has gotten big, or that I am "getting bigger." It REALLY, honestly, does not bother me. In fact, these days Megan and I have been in stitches over what comes out of people's mouth... it's just so funny... and, we seriously aren't taking offense to it... just laughing our tooshes off!!!
I have to add a few more comments that people have made to Megan...
While furniture shopping, the sales rep says:
"Girrrrl, you MUST be having a girl because you are SPREAD."
THANK YOU for putting in your two sense. Now, go back to grammar 101.
Then, upon entering her house for dinner and not having seen his big sister in a month, Megan's brother says:
"Damn, Meg. What are you having? A basket ball player."
And, today after showing my new belly to my alterations lady, she says(in a vietnamese accent):
"Are you having twin? You big."
So, yes... it's hilarious. And, no, we're not offended... just amused if anything...
No comments:
Post a Comment