Monday, August 18, 2008

It's all about the nose!

Today, I took a trip to the perinatologist again. Everything is looking great still and I'm to just take it easy until Harrison decides it's time to come! He's weighing in at 5 lbs 5 oz, which is the 65th percentile for weight, meaning he's going to be around 8+ lbs if we go full term. (50% is your average 7lb. baby) Dr. Kirshon was also able to tell me that he's measuring long, which coincides with David's 22 inch length on his birth day! Basically, he's a big, healthy baby and we are so pleased!
Dr. Kirshon was able to get a good 3d/4d shot of his face and the big debate now is who he's going to look like! I told David that Harrison had a hook nose just like his daddy, but David thinks that I'm the one with the hook nose!!! I got on my computer and started looking at archived pics from our rehearsal dinner photo montage and posted some below. (okay, maybe the Smith genes are dominant, because my Dad, brother, and I all have that same looking nose Harrison has.... but I would never call it a HOOK NOSE!) :)



Harrison - 33 weeks



Total Smith Nose and Cheeks



Mom, Dad and me - a head full of brown hair!

OMG - my cheeks are HUGE!


Okay, here you can see Andy and my similar nose... Harrison's does favor ours, I must say! And, look at those cheeks on Andy!



The fam - neither of us really look like my Mom. :( Seriously - look at the size of our cheeks! Those Smith genes are STRONG!
The cousins - Andy, Kate, Me, Mitchell playing cowboys and dress-up!?!? Look at the big Smith cheeks and similar noses here!

David's Baby Pics



So sweet looking, with that big ol' noggen.



Woah - talk about flared nostrils! :)



I'm hoping Harrison gets the dimples! In this picture, their noses look sort of similar... maybe?


Sorry, honey - had to put this one. OMG - the length of those legs. His nickname growing up was the electric mosquito and now I see one reason why!





No comments: