Saturday, August 9, 2008

RBS Baby Shower - 32 Weeks

Today was an exciting day for me! Not only was I allowed out of the house for the first time in several weeks, but my outing was to attend the RBS baby shower that was thrown for Komal Stoerr (a colleague's wife) and myself. Komal and her hubbie got married a few weeks after David and I did, and now their baby is due exactly a month after Harrison is due! The shower was so much fun and it was awesome to catch up with David's coworkers/coworkers' wives. Besides my birthing classes that begin this week, this was the only excursion I've been approved to do by my OB, so you can only imagine the fun it was for me!


Komal and me


The Hostesses:
Debbie (a colleague's wife), Komal, Susan (David's boss' wife), Me

Talk about amazing women - Debbie just finished up her last chemo treatment for breast cancer and Susan has just a few more to do. They are both beating their cancer, but it's been a long year. And, they still have radiation/surgeries to go through. They are truly inspiring women!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm so glad you were able to get up and out of the house! You look great! Happy 32 weeks!!!!