Friday, September 5, 2008

DING DING DING! 36 weeks

Yes, this is how I was woken up this morning. David was kneeling down by the bed, a few inches away from my face, chanting "Ding, Ding, Ding!" I opened my eyes and glared at him, as he continued on:

"Your baby is fully cooked! We can take him out of the oven now! Get the trivel."


"The what?"


"The thing you put the hot plates on."


"Oh, the TRIVET?"


"Yes, get the trivet! Ding, Ding, Ding!"




OMG - could have killed him. If I was a little more awake and 30 lbs lighter, I think I would have gotten out of bed and tackled him.


As you can tell, we are thrilled to have made it to 36 weeks. From here on, Harrison is basically gaining FAT - yay! I'm hoping I don't have to wait 4 more weeks until my due date for him to come - somehow smaller sounds better to me right now!


So, here's the 36 week picture - Harrison has definitely dropped and is now resting on my legs when I sit down. I'm Large and In Charge, but that's okay - he'll be here soon enough and I can start shedding my winter coat!


No comments: